*Based on MOQ 10 Mixed Units
Designed specifically for the rigours and demands of the Tour de France in conjunction with UAE Team Emirates, the Elite jersey represents the forward-thinking innovative nature of Champion System. The Elite jersey provides the rider with a very lightweight, highly breathable close-fitting garment that is accentuated with a ‘no zip’ construction. Having no zipper installed removes the chance of jersey flap and the potential for lost watts – in the World Tour every second counts, which was proven on stage 6 of the 2018 Tour de France where Dan Martin attacked up the final climb in the Elite jersey to take a famous victory.
- Made entirely from our high-end premium AGILE fabric, a highly breathable, open weave 4-way stretch fabric. This fabric contours and stretches to provide a premium, close fit. The open weave of the fabric helps draw moisture away from the body, whilst allowing the body to cool in the harshest conditions.
- ‘Zipless’ construction maximises aerodynamics reduces weight
- Three rear storage pockets with slash side pockets for easy access while on the bike.
- Extended arm length coverage increasing comfort and fit
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity.
- Silicone-injected front hem provides incredible support to hold the jersey firmly in place, a key factor in overall jersey comfort.
- Silicone rear hem keeps jersey in correct position while riding.
- Low height collar – designed to allow better cooling and comfort in hotter conditions and ease of access.
- Men's Race Cut and Women's Cut only.
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Due to the technical/breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.